|“I Received My Packet, But Not Everything I Ordered Is Included”
Is something missing from your order? Please follow these steps:
- Unpack all the products because sometimes our packing staff save space by putting smaller items inside the boxes of bigger items.
- Check the status / comments of your order , and check to see if you had any emails from SPVTrade about this order. It’s possible we split your order into more than one delivery to speed things up.
- Next, you should contact us to explain the problem. Provide your order number and describe which product is missing. We can confirm from our warehouse records to demonstrate that the correct products were indeed dispatched… meaning that something went missing due to a lost/stolen item in delivery. (This is rare, but it can happen.)
- If definitely a lost/stolen item problem, you need to contact the courier company who delivered your item and register a complaint. You must do this as soon as possible after the delivery. You can get the details of the tracking number from the packaging or check in your account. It’s imperative you, or the recipient of the delivery, contacts the courier company and follows their incident reporting system. They will give you a confirmation of your complaint, and we can then confirm this on our side when we speak to the courier.
- In order to combat fraud, we cannot independently verify lost/stolen item complaints. This means that we have to wait for the decision of the courier company about whether they accept the claim and will provide compensation. If they accept the claim, depending on the case they will either offer you compensation, or, more commonly, compensate SPVTrade. In that case we will confirm to you and pass on the refund, or make a new delivery to you, it will be up to you.
- Sometimes the confirmation process from the courier can take a while, and you could consider making a new order on SPVTrade in the meantime if you need the products urgently.
It’s a bit of a headache, but we’ll help you through the process, and if you’re reading this and you don’t have a problem, you don’t need to worry, this kind of problem doesn’t happen often… fewer than 1 in 2000 deliveries!